Home

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Awakening

This is the fourth and final week of my yoga teacher training and I am so grateful to have had this experience. Honestly, the program has been intense (to say the least). There were moments during the first two weeks when I didn't think I could or would make it. By week three, I had turned a corner; my body didn't hurt as much, I didn't find the asanas as difficult, I started enjoying myself.

Thinking about how my experience was transforming, I was reminded of a quote I recently read; "Things don't get easier, we simply get better." That's not to say I've got everything down pat; I'm simply saying, I have changed...

These past four weeks have been such a heart opening experience. I feel awakened; like I have crossed a threshold coming to a more conscious state physically and mentally. I've found myself actively thinking about my decisions and actions versus doing things automatically because that's the way I've always done them. I am renewing personal vows to be authentic and truthful with myself; to live my life the way I've always envisioned.

In addition to all that; I've met wonderful people, whom I truly believe will be friends for life. Laughing, crying, sharing, and supporting each other through this process has truly created an awesome bond.

I am so excited to see where I go from here...

Until next time; a blessing...

May the long time sun shine upon you 
All love surround you 
And the pure light within you guide your way

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment