Home

Monday, July 1, 2013

Decisions, Decisions...

Good Morning Loves... 

It's been a while since I've posted anything. School is finally out for the summer and to say I've been taking advantage of the opportunity to catch up on sleep would be a vast understatement. I am thoroughly enjoying my lazy mornings and occasional afternoon naps.

The beginning of this summer is a vast contrast to how my summer began last year. Last year, a couple of days after school ended, I immediately jumped into yoga teacher training which as most of you know, turned my life around by a very exciting 180 degrees.

Today, in the midst of all my relaxing; I again find myself at a crossroads, and weighing the pros and cons of my options has me a little overwhelmed.  I mean, it's good to have choices...right? But what happens, when those choices are being thrown at you at every turn?

At this moment, I'm attempting to again get past my trepidation of the unknown - to have enough confidence in myself to know that I am capable of overcoming any obstacle I may encounter...no matter which path I choose.

Taking the time to remind myself...
Look for the dream that keeps coming back. It is your destiny.
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment