Home

Monday, December 17, 2012

No Looking Back...

Well, we are a week away from Christmas and two weeks from a brand new year. Where do you see yourself headed as we get closer to 2013? I keep asking myself that question and if I were to answer honestly, I would have to say I'm not sure. When I moved to New York, I had a clear vision - a plan as it were. Well, in the past few weeks that plan has become very blurry. I feel like I'm all over the place in terms of the future and I can't get a firm grasp on what I want to do or where I want to go. I'm not sure that New York is where I belong, but at the moment I can't think of any place that I'd rather be. 

I feel like I'm floating.

As this year comes to a close and a new one begins, I'm hoping to gain some perspective. Figure out the road I want to travel, work out a new plan; we'll see...

In the meantime, I will continue to be thankful for where I am and optimistic about my future, after all...

The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment